My Dream Dollhouse

Hi, I am Sumaiya Mehreen and you are welcome to my Dollhouse. Here you will find some of the dollhouse miniatures that catch my fancy! Feel free to email me at smehreen@gmail.com if you want me to showcase YOUR favorite dollhouse on this blog!

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Friday, February 09, 2007

The Brownstone by Lenor Johnson


A sweet little note from my favorite artist Lenor Johnson:

"Good morning Smehreen. Your newest doll is wonderful! I would hardly call you a beginner anymore! I'm going to send you some photos of the brownstone that I have just completed. As I mentioned in SmallStuff, it was designed by Bluette Meloney and constructed by me. It was a fun project! Enjoy, Lenor"


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your Brownstone. All the bricks and stone look so good. Looks real. I love the way you have dressed your big window. It is very pretty.

Feb 10, 2007, 8:31:00 PM  
Anonymous sabreen s said...

now if you make a windowseat it would be devine,your house dolly could sit and look out window

Mar 1, 2014, 9:24:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home